If I keep praying for patience this will keep happening..... I know
Last night AFTER already in PJs R2 decides that he needs a bath...... and this morning.... low and behold..... another bath is required on top of an already hectic schedule...
After R2 is off on the bus, Tobias cleans his own room all by himself in 5 minutes. He was so proud of this accomplishment ... Then after a spoon fed breakfast we put the house back in shape and stash the luggage .... 9:05 am...... so .. we stayed in the living room watching Sesame Street .... time to give the house a second look... OMG dishes...... where can I hide the dishes? Microwave! Excellent.. With that done, we looked at the clock and waited and waited ...... got dressed and ready for a walk and more waiting and waiting ....
This photo shoot was scheduled for MARCH while Rich n Jess were in TEXAS.. We are already 2 months late ...... and now this ...... OMG all that effort in vain? I don't think so ....
I called and they thought it was raining or something but they will be there in 45.....
and they were and they did and its done..... PRAISE GOD !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment