


Great News!
Last night I finished a baby doll tu tu.....
fed the kids dinner
let the kids watch Nemo on Mac
washed dishes
washed all laundry
bleached out spaghetti stain from school shirt
laid out fresh clean clothes for R2
cut all fu fu for Brynn tu tu
not so great news...
this morning was overcast and
kids were quiet and gently whispering
then I hear this faint little beep beep and
realize it must be later than it feels...
it was 8:45am OMG the bus.. bye bye bus driver
so...while on my way to make COFFEE
I noticed that R2 had rearranged
all the clean laundry on the couch,
obviously searching for matching socks.
I remembered that they feed him at school
so R2 got dressed... he still hadn't been able to
find any matching socks..... (bleached load still in
washer with spaghetti shirt)...so we mix matched
some white socks and called it good (mom might
be getting a dress code violation phone call)
When I returned from sock searching I noticed that
R2 had opened the front door...I must have not shut
it completely when waving on the bus driver...
Richy was obviously concerned and wanted to go to school.
Because we overslept Tobias Paxton was soaked
(very warm so just happened)
I helped him get out of his layers and BBSP
and onto potty..... Richy dressed and lunch made.
searched gmail for teacher number..... remembered
important papers in camera case ....and we were off.
9:15am Pull up in parking like drop off area....and call Ms. Dodd
I apologizes for oversleeping and told her where we were.
She already called roll so we had to go INTO THE OFFICE
and sign him in. While on phone.. confirmed that he will still
be having breakfast .......Special Olympics is at Hickman
High and that she will send info I requested home today...(check)
Then we drove around and around which amused Tobias and worried R2
and found a place to park... walked in dressed like ragamuffins dropped
off Mr.Man and now we are home..
What a morning....
4 comments:
I woulda just kept him home... oh, the laziness
O M Gosh!!!!! Now you know why
Jessica posts like she does...lol
things like.....i'm goin to the thrift shop. i.m feeling lazy today, etc etc etc.
that is sadly hilarious and vicariously empathetic/sympathetic/plainoldpathetic!
now, just a question. WHY is r2 going to schoool here? is he
moooving here? :) :) :)
I am in KC babysitting and potty training so R2 can stay in school......
He loves school and the interaction with others, and the whole reason why I am here is for R2 and his school..... so ......Tobias potty training is actually a extra perk..... LOL
I have been in KC for 4 days now..... and have not been to the Prayer Room yet....... TOMORROW TOMORROW I love ya tomorrow ..........you're only a day awaaaaaaaaaay!
Then Sunday we are going to the Forerunner School for SUnday Morning..... I love KC
I laughed until I cried!
Post a Comment