Friday, May 15, 2009

FRIDAY was a GREAT DAY!























It is such a great reassuring feeling when the Lord reminds me that HE KNOWS ME. Yesterday was very challenging.  Waking up early and spending more than an hour with God made all the difference to the entire day.  I woke up at 6:48 am again this morning, and as I rolled over to go back to sleep, I thought about what a difference spending time with HIM made the day before.  I thought about it and STILL went back to sleep.  I woke up in plenty of time to give R2 a bath and watch a video from MOM and make her one too.   The bus even got here early.  Tobias and I had a chilled out morning full of Sesame Street and the internet.  
Here I am in the same town with the Global Prayer Room and I can not even go there.  Tobias is fine and well behaved when we go, but as soon as I close my eyes and "engage" he is GONE!  So all I have to do is keep my eyes on him and he behaves just fine.  It is very much like worshipping GOD at CTK and keeping an eye out for #55 to flash for the nursery. 
It is impossible to totally let go and allow yourself to get into HIS 
presence.  Regardless of this fact, it is still nice to go because the Spirit is so thick that you can't help but be touched by the LORD whether you have kids in tow or not.   Tobias and I went twice and he was a wonderful little gentleman both times.  
I refuse to leave the house now because it is impossible to lock it up.  I broke the automatic garage door.  That was the only thing used to lock the house up in this "DAYLIGHT ONLY WALKING ZONE".  That is so funny I just had to use it again.  It is really not all that bad. Some of the neighbors are actually 
waving to me now and sending their children over to ask for money.

I usually don't mind at all being stuck in a house.  I just find something exciting to do like clean out a fridge or rearrange furniture of wash clothes..  God knows all of that and here I be in a spotless house with nothing to do.  He is such a crack up. I also asked HIM to show me how to find HIM in the midst of distractions (Tobias).  It is also very dark and cloudy outside so we can not even go for a walk.  I'm not familiar with the weather in this part of the world.  I am not about to get caught with a toddler in a downpour or for all I know a TORNADO.  And if it does rain, we won't be having a picnic either... 

See what I mean?  God is so funny!  He has all HIS bases covered.  He knows all the things that I like to do and all the struggles and challenges that I face in my spiritual walk.  He forces me to face these issues and walk through them and TRUST HIM.
 

About noon, I noticed that it is actually pretty nice outside.  Tobias wants to have a picnic lunch again in the back yard, so I give him the supplies and he makes it happen. He is so sweet.  He spent a great deal of time spreading out the sheet and making it just so.  We had a great lunch and then of course it was time for his pretend nap.  

All of the sudden the internet is down and no matter what I do, it won't work. I can't even get the iPhone to receive mail.  WOW.... OK I hear YOU!  He is so funny.
He knows me and 
I trust HIM.  











I spent the next 2 hours on Foundation 4 .. and it was heavy and healing.  It was about marriages. This caused me to look at many things that I would have rather left alone... But God is purifying HIS bride and getting rid of all this junk.  This is not fun but it is so wonderful and awesome.  He just cracks me up.  He had to shut all my doors and set me in a spotless home 
with nothing to do, just because HE LOVES ME.  He is so awesome.  He is answering all of my prayers. My neck hurts so bad and I know it is spiritual and it is stress.   I want to be patient and loving and kind and gentle.  

He has heard my prayer and HE is helping me.

This wonderful day was topped off with great internet reception and a link from Jessica's blog of an entire Radiant event. Tobias and Richy joined in and played drums along with Matt and jumped around during the rest of the worship.  I was able to catch most of the message from the BEST PREACHER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
It was a GRANDE FINALE to an awesome 3 week East Coast Tour.   GREAT JOB RADIANT!

No comments: