Saturday, May 16, 2009

God has HIS eye on Richy.

God has extra angels in charge over R2 and He keeps a close eye on all the details of his life.  He tenderly watches over him and directs his every step.  I realized this Friday.  This was the day that I went back to sleep instead of obeying God.  R2 had been home for two days because the school nurse thought he was sick.  He simply had too much pizza and juice at our "Radiant Party" Tuesday night.   He had his morning bath and I realized that I had NOT washed his uniforms for school.  OMG. All he had was his extra large emergency shirt and some uniform pants..  He looked horrible, and as I was trying to tuck it in and make him look presentable, I remembered that Friday was "get dirty day" at school and he was supposed to wear his own clothes.   God had R2's back.  He uses everything, even dirty laundry.   I realize that God knows everything in little Richy's head and heart, and he is not a mystery at all the GOD.   Today while we were outside having another picnic in the back yard, it occurred to me that maybe Richy is a little bit like his Bedste.  Maybe he gets bored easily and needs variety and fun everyday.   I can not imagine how difficult it would be to find myself unable to communicate something as simple as "can I go outside and play?"  My heart is open to Richy now more than ever.  This three weeks has been very eye opening and I love these boys so much.  I want inside little Richy's head.  I see how he reacts to the videos of his mom and dad and sister.  I see how he still responds differently to "You are HOLY" than any other song.  I see how he imitates Tobias and learns from him.  I see little Richy wanting to do things by himself and getting mad because he can't.  He loves his toy Woody and his ugly squirrel puppet, and he loves to jump and be outside. Maybe he needs to be outside...  Maybe that is the answer.  As I was sitting at the dining room table staring out at the children having their picnic, I realized that he has been really content and pleasant this last week.  I am so thankful to God for R2.  He is a blessing.

1 comment:

Tammy :) said...

Oh, Eva. This made me cry and you are absolutely right. God knows and cares for Richy like no other. Even his mom and dad and his bedste. Richy is blessed to have some many that love and care for him here on this earth while God is watching over him every inth of the time.