Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Happy Happy




Richy and his crew will be shortly on their way! YIPPEEEE.......  Soon Brynn Tobias and R2 will be in their Bedste's arms again.












In other news....  I am turning into a CHICKEN... all these babies think I am their mommy.  I am VERY popular!




I have separated the babies into Mardis, Towle, and me me MINE.
   







They do not seem so overwhelming this way.  Sandy and Sammye will take all their babies on Monday, and I plan on introducing my girls to Mr.Man that evening!
 This will leave me with only 3 bantam chicks in the house... and Connie's 6 in a separate cage. Life is good. 





Chickens are happy and Enoch is being very good and practicing self-control.






Babbit da Wabbit is very sad.  He does not understand why he is in this new outside cage and WHERE IS MADI?

1 comment:

Madi said...

omg i miss babbit!!!