I saw a poster once that says it all. Grandma's house is where cousins become best friends. I guess that touches the heart of it. I have always enjoyed having all of the kids together. Swelles my heart.
NOW all of the sudden I find myself looking forward to those moments when no one needs me to do anything at all. When the house is quiet and all you can hear is the faint cackle of a hen from out back. No one asking for a drink of water, or more cookies, or to kiss their bo bo, all of which were apart of a wonderful precious season in this grandmother's life.
Those moments were sweet and precious gifts from God and so is this new season. NO MORE DIAPERS! (except R2)
I am entering a new part of my life. I will enjoy it!
I will have fun and be happy and do ALL the things that I want to do.
Thank You God that all of my grandchildren have so many family members and friends and lots of people that truly love them. I do not need to babysit anymore. I do not have the energy any more. I am not the one and only answer to child care. Life is too short! Everything is different. I will enjoy them!
They are all wonderful darling precious unique gifts from God.
I will INVITE all non diapered grandchildren, (R2 included) who know how to sleep all night long, and who walk on their own two feet, over as often as I like. I love being a grandmother.
I love being Bedste!
1 comment:
You go girl!!!!!!!
Post a Comment