
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY MARCH BUDDIES!
Ruby Clark, Wesley, Emily, Sammye, Jeanne, Donna, Nathan, Jason, Anna, Janeen and Pat Terry...
Happy Birthmonth!
March is springtime and flowers and rain and perfect weather and new baby goats and chicks hatching and everything is green and happy.
Life is good in MARCH and it is the best month to be celebrating birthdays.
I am 52 years old this month and proud of it. Twelve years ago, I celebrated the entire month of MARCH. It was so much fun that I never stopped. Everything wonderful happens in March because it is my birth month.... and on the rare occasion that something horrible happens, I am sure it is because the people involved simply do not realize that THIS IS MARCH!
Happy Birthday and Happy Birthmonth to ME!
Life is in the air..... new life, new spring, new season!
Let the celebration begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment