Monday, October 25, 2010

THANK YOU BODY OF CHRIST!













God is so awesome and I am so amazed....
by HIS love and provision
and tenderness towards me.....

I have a German Shepherd who has been a great loving dog for me and my grandchildren for years.... very loyal and obedient and gentle....and is now killing all the chickens who happen to flutter in his direction. He needs a new chickenless home ASAP! In the midst of my grief for having to part with my long time companion the German.... and in the past 2 months, the loss of my favorite HUGE Buff Orpington Rooster and 11 plus chicks (that I have incubated, hatched and fed, watered and loved) .....
God reaches down and gives me a great big hug... Close by in Richmond Texas is the exact puppy that Mercedes searched for, bred to herd and protect poultry...... along with sheep and goats.. This little guy is named Yoo (pronounced JO) He will be on staff at the JoyHouse protecting the 4 flocks from raccoons and possums and the like, this November.
Back at the house, the wood trim was raw
and the bathroom was falling
apart with torn up linoleum and an old tub too dangerous for pregnant people, and God sends people who also care about the unborn and their Right to LIFE and they roll up their sleeves and together create this beautiful new safe awesome bathroom and paint the trim all around the roof.

The riding lawn mower breaks down and still isn't running and God sends a young man and his new mowing crew to mow twice a month and they keep the grounds beautiful!

Then today, the GREEN ROOM gets started.... My GOD is a wonderful God and HE encourages me on a daily basis..... If I stay on HIS lap..... I keep my focus ... I am not overwhelmed.. I am appreciative and grateful and I see HIS arms all around me.. loving me and coming along beside me.... carrying me and encouraging me!
Thank you Body of Christ! Thank you!

No comments: