Saturday, January 23, 2010

MIL of the YEAR aka Super Bedste!





Being the Mother in Law of the YEAR and Super Bedste has it's rewards. I have so much fun rearranging eggs in the fridge and making ice tea..... clogging up the ice machine.... and making a mess all over the place trying to boil eggs for egg salad.

Doing the same old things in someone else's kitchen is like a vacation. Change is good. And because I am family, and my DILs love me... I pretty much have free reign. I can even do laundry if I feel like it.












Today while I was in deep thought and obsessing over the ice machine not working, etc.... all of the sudden I noticed that the house was awfully quiet....

I could not hear anyone...



This is what I found...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! Max is running away from all those eggs!