Saturday, August 22, 2009

So so BLUE we are so BLUE





















Painting the Hen House is a big big job so I recruted some help this weekend. The plan was to paint the entire inside of the house WHITE WHITE for clean clean... and outside BLUE with white trim.... The rains have finally stopped and the floor needs to hurry and get painted and dry before the next rainstorm.....

We have only one can of white and 5 cans of blue and right off the bat the white is spilled all over the grass....... so...... we have a very very blue situation and it is wonderful! Better Blue than not at all... I always say...



















Graceson loves to paint. We started about 1pm and he was the only one still painting at 6 and insisting that I let him finish. He asked for cold water occasionally and more paint and this little man had to be ordered to stop and come inside and have his dinner after 7. He has so much energy and almost finished the entire project all by himself. WOOOO

2 comments:

Breeze said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! WOW I could never paint that much!!

Unknown said...

what a little man. So cute!