How can this little blossom cause me to take the
Christmas Lights off the house in MARCH?
This blossom reminded me that the entire tree is going to be in bloom very very soon, and it will be the perfect opportunity for a better photo shoot of the JoyHouse with the red door SHUT!
So with this fresh wind Jade and I grabbed the chair and took all the lights off the front porch. This took about 5 minutes.....What was the big deal?
They were all blue and so pretty and I really like them.....but .....it is MARCH!
Now I notice that the porch steps are primer white....no longer pretty blue!
NOT picture perfect! So we kick Enoch off the porch..... demote him back to his prior den under the house.. and sweep and clean and burn and make plans to get paint next trip to town.... BEFORE tree is full of pretty white blossoms.
2 comments:
at least you have blooms! We've got SNOW on the ground - blech!
look how sad Enoch is to be kicked off the porch...
poor dog!
Post a Comment