Thursday, February 26, 2009

Young Mothers!

Tanner Mardis is creating a website for the JoyHouse. The primary function of this HOME is to encourage and empower young mothers and help them to choose LIFE for their unborn babies.  

The web address is www.thejoyhouse.net.  One of the links is about parenting.  I am looking for a few stories describing how it feels to be a young mother, struggles and all.  I am going to use some of them for the link on the front page under parenting, and also on future posts either on the JoyHouseBlog or Website.  

If you are interested in submitting a story on the joys and struggles of being a young mother, please email them to EvaJoy@theJoyHouse.net.  It does not matter how long ago you were a young mother....what I am trying to express is how wonderful it is to choose LIFE.  

Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

hey beautiful woman! i obviously am not a young mother, but i was checking out your joyhouse site, which i love, and i had a thought. i was thinking that if i were a young mother-to-be that it would be a great comfort to me to be able to look at your website and see a bio on you and why you're doing this and your experience, etc. once i had that information, i would be much more likely to let down my guard, i think. just a thought.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

This is a GREAT thought BETH...

There is a section on the Website for About Me and it is currently under construction. In this section I elaborate on why I am doing the Joy House.

Thanks for speaking up... I appreciate YOU